Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Alex Justin Livin'

It has been a while since we posted any new pictures, but things have been crazy! We had to make an unexpected road trip to South Bend to go to my Great-grandmothers funeral. Traveling with a 3 week old baby is so much fun! It wasn't bad at all, however what normally takes 14 hours from Savannah to South Bend took us 22 hours split between 2 days! We stopped in Indy and stayed with my cousin. Alex is doing well though. He is growing like a weed! He will be 5 weeks old tomorrow! I can't believe how time flies! He is such a blessing and I love him more and more everyday! We are going on our annual family vacation to Myrtle Beach next Saturday! I can't wait to go to the beach!
Alex's First Bath

Gary & Alex Snoozing
Playtime with Addison
Alex doesn't like the bouncy seat yet!


No comments: