Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pirate Fest 2008 at Tybee Island, GA

Every October there is a Pirate Festivel at Tybee Island,GA. This year I had family in visiting from South Bend, IN and Atlanta,GA. We all spent the weekend out at the beach! It was a bit rainy,excpet during the parade. I don't have any photots of the parade or me:( I didn't dress up this year because it was my first year, but perhaps next year I will be up for dressing like a pirate "Wench" We had a blast and Alex got to hang out with family that he doesn't see all the time! Alex is now 5 months old and getting so big! We are just waiting for him to cut a tooth any day! He drools sooo MUCH!!
Alex & Grandpa!
Alex is trying to hold the bottle all by himself, he almost has it!
Daddy & Alex, my two little pirates!! ARRGGHHH!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Youngblood Family,
This is the Fogarty family! We saw your recent photos of Alex, He is such a cutie! We are just about 5 weeks away from D-day, and Cairenn Maria will be here! We will keep you posted. Hope all is well, and you have a happy Thanksgiving.