Thursday, May 7, 2009

Alex's 1st Beach Adventure

I haven't been good in updateing the blog and letting everyone know what Alex is doing. So tonight I have a few minutes to go at it. Well, Alex is 11 months & 3 weeks old. He is walking, talking---yes he says "baby & did did" which is short for Sidney, out precious little kitty. He is eating everything that you put in front of him from hamburgers, to spaghetti, to chicken. You name and he wants to eat it! He will go for his 1 year check-up next week and I can't wait to see how much the little manis weighing and how tall is! We took Alex tp the beach for the 1st time where he can sit and play in the sand. He sure does love the sand as is eveident from him shoving a handful into his mouth below!! Enjoy the pictures! More to come as the summer progresses!








Who turned out the light???








Nothing like pulling my Daddy's chest hair while I sleep!!!



No comments: